We’re – Happening – Perfecting – Servicing
“Established in 1960, Kenings Car Van and Truck Hire is a family owned vehicle rental and fleet management company, under the current management team since 1996. (with its diversity of cultures, is a world of its own and) We at Kenings take pride in our award-winning status and our diverse fleet of vehicles ranging from Cars, Vans, Bakkies, Busses and Trucks. We supply a complete range of vehicles into the following markets – government, parastatals, corporate, movie industries, international and local tourists for long or short-term rentals. Kenings is a proud level 4 B-BBEE contributor. The true success of Kenings is the ability to adapt to our client’s needs. Whether it be an action-packed holiday involving a safari, kitesurfing, windsurfing, golf or a business trip, rest assured Kenings will have the vehicle to meet your needs with the service you deserve. Personalized service, affordable rates and quality assurance – Become a friend.“
Kenings is actively involved in the community by providing bursaries to high school and College students. In addition, Kenings promotes sports by hosting Kitesurfing events as well as sponsoring Kite Surfers and the Eliminator series sporting event. Finally, Kenings uses a water less car wash to help save water and reduce waste, helping to keep our environment clean!
To provide a friendly, reliable vehicle rental service at prices which are fair and competitive to support the company’s objectives and growth.
Our Core Values
- To continue increasing market share in South Africa by introducing trucks and panel vans into our fleet.
- Continued commitment to our customers and have adopted the slogan “One call provides all”.
- Demonstrate customer service commitment that sets us apart from other competitors.
- Continue to develop computer systems with the latest technologies.
- Promote our national footprint.
- Tendering for local and national tenders.
- Negotiate with car and truck manufacturers for better prices.
- Continuously striving to improve customer service and attitudes.
- Update all controls and systems regularly to ensure effective managing of operations.
- Promote staff awareness to ensure healthy human relations.
- To keep insurance claims down to avoid higher premiums.
- Monitor sales vs. budget targets and take corrective actions.
- Provide our customers with excellent service.
“Providing our customers with the most professional service available”