- What are the requirements when renting a vehicle from Kenings?
- Are there any age requirements when renting a vehicle?
- Will you accept my credit card?
- What types of licences are accepted?
- How do I pick up my vehicle?
What are the requirements when renting a vehicle from Kenings?
The great thing about renting from Kenings is that we are not overly strict in our rental requirements.
To rent a vehicle from Kenings, you need to have a valid driver's licence and a credit card that is in the name of the person picking up the vehicle.
Are there any age requirements when renting a vehicle?
The only age requirement Kenings imposes is that the driver of the vehicle must be 23 or older. If the driver is younger, there will be a Young Drivers surcharge of R110.00 per day.
Will you accept my credit card?
Kenings accepts all major credit cards including MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express & Visa; as long as the credit card is in the name of the renter.
Please note: Kenings does not accept cash.
What types of licences are accepted?
We accept all registered South African driver's licences, as well as international driver's licences - provided you have had your licence for at least two (2) years.
How do I pick up my vehicle?
Kenings tries to make it as easy as possible for you to receive your vehicle. You have a number of choices:
- You can collect your vehicle from our offices
- We deliver your vehicle to you
- We can meet you at your hotel, guest house, bed & breakfast or the airport.